Triangle Tri-fold Card

Hi fellow crafters, I just finish making my first Triangle Tri-fold Card. I made the card to fit a couple of challenges.
Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #111 "Sweet Treats"
365card Day 169 Tri-fold.html
365cards Day 165 Super Sketchy Sunday

 
Supplies used: 
Peachy Keen: Pk-460 Happy Lashes
My Creative Time: Wow! So Many Candles, Celebrate Good Times stamp and die set, XL Label Die, and XL Label Borders.
Momento Ink: Rich Cocoa, and Sweet Plum

 

I just love Emma's stamps and Dies (My Creative Time), there so versatile and super easy to use in the CuttleBug.

If you have time you should check out the challenges and play along:) Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave me a comment. 

Oh before I forgot, I just started a Facebook page (link at the top), and I would really love if you stopped by and Liked my page. Its still in progress because I don't know my way around Facebook yet:)lol. 

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L. 





Comments

Shannon White said…
Just Super Adorable Moni! Love your Darling Cupcake and the Fun fold too! Just too Darned Sweet! So glad you could join us at Tuesday Throwdown! 8-)

Davi said…
What a fab card Moni!! I love the triangle fold..to cool ;) Glad you shared with us at TT this week :)
NanaConnie said…
Great fancy fold, Monica! Love the cherry on that happy cupcake. I'm so glad you entered it into the "Sweet Treats" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Good luck in the draw and I hope we'll get to see you again next time.
NanaConnie DT
Sarah said…
Love love love this style of tri-fold card. I had completely forgotten about it but you've inspired me to have another go at it!
Thanks for coming by my blog :)
wendipooh13 said…
that has such a fun opening!!! and the cupcake is too yummy!!!!!
Michelle Looi said…
this is so cute! yummy card
Thanks for joining us at 365cards
~ Michelle
Anonymous said…
Lovely sweet and yummy! Cute!
Thanks for joining us over at 365cards
Rose said…
girl you rocked the sketch with a super sweet card :)
love that cute image!!!
so glad you joined us on 365 cards
Love your card, it turned out really sweet! I have become a follower and would love for you to check out my blog and perhaps become a follower of mine as well. I have just recently started my blog.
Marianne
http://cardsbymarianne.blogspot.ca/
Rhonda Emery said…
really cute card and love your new blog I am a part of the team at tabithas cant wait to work with you. I am now a follower. hugs
Migdalia said…
Guess what we have in common? we LOVE Emma and MCT!!Love it!Super Duper Cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Card with Tim Holtz stamp

Enjoy the Simple Things

Easter Treat Tubs