Halloween Pillow Box

Hello fellow crafters, hope your having a great day.  I just finish making this cute little pillow box to enter it into Peachy Keen's Box-it-Up Challenge  and Lollipop Crafts Challenge #87 Anything Goes.


I love Halloween, so I couldn't help and make this cute pillow box Halloween themed. I used the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge for the Pillow Box. Mini Monsters Cricut Cartridge for the pumpkin. For the face I used peachy keen PK-550 Pumpkin Faces. For the sentiment I used My Creative Time's Teeny Tag Die and Mixed Holiday Sentiments Stamp Set.

Super easy to make you guys you have to try it out. I'm so going to make more of these:)

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Comments

Michelle said…
LOL LOL this HILARIOUS !!! love the face ont he pumkin Id scream to if the spiders were coming to get me !!! Thanks so much for joining us at Peachy Keen this week !!

Michelle- DT
www.scrappinwithmybug.com
Kim H said…
Okay that face on that pumpkin is CRACKING me up! That is not only CUTE but CLEVER! That spider is so going to get him too! OUCH! AWESOME pillow box!!!
Michelle B. said…
I've been poking around your blog since yesterday and love your ideas! Looking forward to working with you and seeing your fab creations!
Crafty Moni said…
Hi Michelle and Kim. Thats exactly the look that I was going for:)lol.
Melissa said…
Perfect for pumpkin season- Great pillow bow and thanks for posting your project at Peachy Keen's Box it Up Challenge.
Migdalia said…
lol...This is adorable! I really love it!
Gwen said…
Very cute little box! I just made some fun halloween pillow boxes to! Thanks for visiting my blog and inviting me to visit! Have a fabulous day!!!
Lena said…
That is just too darn cute. I love the look on the little pumpkin's face. I bet if I looked in the mirror, that is what I would see when I see a spider. I'm terrified of the darn things :)
Rebecca said…
Hello mate great bloog

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Card with Tim Holtz stamp

Enjoy the Simple Things

Easter Treat Tubs