Thanksgiving Card

Hello fellow crafters:) I just finished making my first Thanksgiving Card for the year:) I will be entering it in Stuck on U Sketches August 15-Card Sketch Challenge.

Here's their sketch
And here's my card:) This sketch was so fun! It could be used to make an assortment of cards:)

 

I love fall! The festive colors, the pumpkin spice smell in the air,  the holidays around the corner:) I just couldn't resist using all these cute fall colors and stamps. 

Inside Sentiment


Supplies Used: 
DCWV Amber Autumn Fall Stack Collection (this paper is so pretty! The background paper I used on my card has some of the orange leaves with glitter, Love It!:o)

My Creative time: Scallop & Circle die, Build a Banner Kit and Piles of Smiles stamp and die set.

Tim Holtz Distress Marker: Forest Moss

Ribbon: From my stash

There's still time to stop by Stuck on U Sketches  and join in on this fun challenge.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave me a comment.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.





Comments

Nana said…
Beautiful card. Love the colors and the images.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me
Sandi Clarkson said…
What a great card! Lovely papers! And I'm so impressed that you are working on Thanksgiving cards already! Thanks for the shout out to SOUS and for playing along!
Rhonda Emery said…
this is a very pretty card.
Unknown said…
Totally loving the colours in this card, and the wee pumpkin stamp is too cute. Thanks for joining our card challenge at SOUS... Hugs x
cardmaking bird said…
Fab card, Moni. We don't celebrate thanksgiving here in the UK but you've used beautiful autumnal colours. Hugs, Marie xx
Anonymous said…
OH my goodness!!! these are way too cute!!!

Micia
Lena said…
Beautiful card with beautiful colours. You used such great fall papers. I love this sketch and may have to "borrow" this idea :)
Hugs,
Lena

PS: Congrats on winning over at Cardz TV :)
Norma said…
Lovely Thanksgiving card and a fun sketch to play with and congrats on your win!!
Hugs,
Norma
Lisa said…
This is so beautiful!! I love the images you used!! Perfect take on the sketch!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Tracey said…
What a great take on the sketch...the fall pattern paper is so pretty. Happy you joined us at SOUS!
Becky Litz said…
I just LOVE fall colors! What a great take on the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with our sketch challenge at SOUS!

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Card with Tim Holtz stamp

Enjoy the Simple Things

Easter Treat Tubs