Thank You Berry Much Card

Hello fellow crafters:) I made a Thank you card for Velma at Creatively Outta Control to say thank
your for hosting the July Tag swap and giving me the opportunity to join.  

When I was making my card I had Two challenges in mind, Peachy Keens June Sketch Challenge and Emma's Throwback Thursday Color Challenge at My Creative Time. (These will be the two challenges I enter my card in).

Heres Peachy Keens June Sketch and the colors for Emma's Color Challenge:
 



And heres my card:)
 

I used Peachy Keens PK-486 In Stitches Face Assortment & PK-293 The Cornies Face Assortment Stamp sets.
Close Up:)
The Cricut Cartridge I used for the strawberry cut was "Rock Princess".  I really liked how my card turned out, and I Hope Velma does too. 

Thanks for stopping by:) 
Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's! 
Monica L.


Comments

Anonymous said…
wow that is so cute
Melissa said…
Great job combining the two challenges. Well done!
Cassandra said…
Pretty card and cute at the same time. Great job! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

~ Cassandra
Cindy Beland said…
Your card is sooo SWEET!GREAT job with it,I LOVE the cute face!Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge!:)
super sweet card! thanks for play with us at MCT~Throwback Thursday Challenge!

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Card with Tim Holtz stamp

Enjoy the Simple Things

Easter Treat Tubs