1 tag for many projects :)

Hello fellow crafters, I just finish making a tag and a card that I will use for many projects & challenges:).

I made this cute card for my sister in-laws upcoming 30th B-day. Since her birthday is in June, I thought it would be fun to make a cute summer theme birthday card:) I will be entering this card into
Peachy Keen's: Challenge #20 Just Cards and StuckOnUSketches: I Love Summer challenge.

I'm going to be participating in Velma's July Tag Swap, and I will be making 22 of these cute little tags. I'm so excited I was able to get into the Tag Swap!

I will be entering the tag in My Creative Time's Throw back Thursday Challenge
 I knew I wanted to go with a birthday theme for the Tag Swap, because birthdays are awesome and for sure this way the ladies who receive my tag will get to use it in a scrapbook layout, mini, on a gift or on a card like I did. I also wanted to do something summer related because summer fun is just around the corner. So with the help of my Gypsy I ended up with this cute tag:).

Supplies used:
Cartridges: Ribbons & Rosettes, Once Upon a Princess, Life is a Beach, and TagsBags, Boxes & more.
Cuttle Bug and Mesh Cuttle Bug Folder
Peachy Keen's PK-660 Laughy Taffy Face Assortment
My Creative Time's Wow So Many Candles & Build a Banner Kit Stamp Sets
Stickles & Puffy Paint

I don't think you can tell from the picture, but I used Tim Holtz Scattered Straw, Tumbled Glass, & Dried Marigold to create the background color on the tag. I also added some Tattered Angels  Bronze Glimmer Mist to add some sparkle to it:)

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading them, and they help as inspiration:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
Monica L.


Comments

Cassandra said…
What a cute little mermaid! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

~ Cassandra
Sandi Clarkson said…
Cute project! If there is water, surely there is a mermaid out there somewhere, right? Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck on U Sketches!
Cindy Beland said…
WOW this is such a SWEET little project,TOO CUTE!Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge!:)
Tammy E. said…
Adorable card and tag. Your little rosette flower is just too cool. Glad you could join us at SOUS!
Anonymous said…
Suuuuuuper! Cute!
What a great project, so much fun...
Everyone will love this for the swap! And you got challenges
in as well! You are doing just great!
Glad to see ya back with another challenge!

Hugs!!! Leah
Melissa said…
Something so magical about a mermaid. Good luck with all your challenges :)
Kristi said…
Super cute! Love that face! Thanks for joining the PK Challenge!
tracym110 said…
what a fun tag! I love your little mermaid and that face is too cute!! Thanks for joining us at My Creative Time!
Tracy M
Tracey said…
What a fun tag....love it!
Thanks for joining us at SOUS:)
Lisa Norris said…
What a cute summer tag! Love that mermaid! Thanks so much for joining us over at SOUS! :)
Glora said…
This is ADORABLE! I just love the mermaid. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Card with Tim Holtz stamp

Enjoy the Simple Things

Easter Treat Tubs