Make a wish

Hello fellow crafters:)

I have a card I would love to share with you all today.


I made this card using the super cute stamp from House Mouse Designs, "Make a Wish." 


I must admit that House Mouse Stamps are my new favorite thing lol. I love to color them with my Spectrum Nior color pencils. I'm no pro, I just go with what feels right and have fun coloring. I used Tim Holtz "Salty Ocean" Distress Marker to water color a sky affect background.

 

On the inside of the card I added a Happy Birthday sentiment. I popped up the image with some foam tape to give my card some dimension. 

I would love to enter my card in House Mouse Challenge #201 Flower Power

Thank you all for stopping by and leaving me a comment:) 

Peace, Love, & Crafting Hugs!
Monica L.





Comments

Kim H said…
Monica ~ Oh welcome back sweet lady!! I missed you! This is just a darling card!! LVOE the little mouse and of course the MCT products you used too! Hope all is well with you... <3
Beth Brovold said…
What a wonderful design...beautiful colouring...a fabulous card!! Thanks for playing along with us at HMFMC...good luck!
Take care,
Beth
Sue said…
Super sweet image and coloring. Love the design of your card too. Thanks for sharing with us and joining the fun at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. A new challenge starts tomorrow, hope to see you back with us again.

Hugs
Sue

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Card with Tim Holtz stamp

Enjoy the Simple Things

Easter Treat Tubs