Birthday Wishes Card

Hello fellow crafters:) Today I have a birthday card to share.


My inspiration for this card came from a lot of places lol.


I used Peachy Keen's color pallet for the color inspiration with my flowers, barrel, and tag.  


For my card layout, I used Cardabilities card sketch for my  inspiration.

Then I turned to my stamps and Distress markers for inspiration lol.

I cut a tag out of white cardstock, grabbed my new background stamp from Peachy Keen, inked it with embossing ink, sprinkled clear embossing powered and heat dried it. Then I took my Dried Marigold Distress ink and inked my tag. I loved the way the clear embossing powder resisted the Distress ink:)

I water colored the flowers and barrel with Distress inks. The cute ducky was colored with Spectrum Nior markers. I added some yellow and cream sequence to the side of my card for some sparkle:) 

I used a combination of two great products to make my card. Peachy Keen and My Creative Time, you can find their products on their online store. 
Here are some pictures of the rest of the supplies I used:) 
 



I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Peachy Keen Stamps
Cardabilities
Seize the Birthday

Make sure to check out these fun challenge blogs, and join in on the fun.
Thank You all so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me some bloggy love:)

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.

Comments

Unknown said…
Great card!
Thank you for playing along with us at Cardabilities.
GiGi said…
Fabulous card!!! I love all the elements you added! The basket filled with the flowers is so pretty! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!
Kim H said…
Monica ~ TOTALLY CUTE and BEATUIFUL at the same time! I LVOE the basket filled with flowers and that duckie is ADORBS!!!
Migdalia said…
A beautiful and fun card!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*
Beautiful Card!
Thanks for join us at Cardabilities!
Ann said…
Great card! :) Thank you for playing along with us at Cardabilities :)
What a sweet and colorful birthday card. Lovely! Thanks for joining our challenge at Cardabilities.

Graciellie
Cardabilities DT
Cataleya said…
OMG! It's so sweet and very cute card! I love it in every detail! Thanks for playing along with us at Cardabilities! :)
~Olga Kovalchuk
Macarena said…
This is very cute!
Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
Hugs, Macarena DT
jessica said…
Such an adorable card! Love that cute duckie!!
AWESOME job!
Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps for the color/photo challenge!!

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Card with Tim Holtz stamp

Enjoy the Simple Things

Easter Treat Tubs