Custom Orders

Hello everyone:) I have some custom order invitations to share with you guys today. A friend of a friend needed some simple wedding invitations ASAP. I was told that the bride had not yet chosen her wedding colors but that her favorite colors were black, red, and yellow. So these are the two wedding invitation samples I came up with.


For the 1st invite I used My Creative Time's Rolled Flower Dies, to make the cute red vibrant flower.Then I ran a strip of black and white decorative scrapbooking paper to add more color to the invite.


The 2nd invite I made, I used the colors cream and yellow. I found these Spanish traditional wedding flowers at Michael's and just added a cream/yellow organza bow along with these cute double heart charms (that I also found at Michael's). I embossed a strip of light yellow scrapbook paper with my Cuttlebug and added it to my card.

I gave both invitations to my friend to show to the bride so she can choose her favorite. Want to guess which one she choose?...


The bride to be went with the yellow and cream invitations:) Forty plus invitations have been printed, completed and given to the bride to be to pass out to all her guests.

I would like to enter my invitation creation into the following challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody: Challenge 35 Anything Goes
Whimsy Inspires: Challenge 66 Party Time

Make sure to stop by these awesome challenge blogs and join in on the fun. Leave me a comment and let me know which invitation you liked best, and would have chosen:).


 Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving me a comment. I love hearing from you:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Comments

Rhonda Emery said…
beautiful job. love them. hugs
Lisa said…
They are both absolutely gorgeous!! You did a fabulous job!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Card with Tim Holtz stamp

Easter Treat Tubs

Enjoy the Simple Things