Halloween Card for Peachy Keen Challenge


Hello fellow crafters! My jaw is feeling much better, so I was able to do some crafting last night. I made this cute Halloween card for Peachy Keen's Challenge #33 Anything Goes. There's still time to join in on the fun, so if you have some time hop on over to Peachy Keen and join in:).


Here's my card:) I love Halloween so I took Peachy Keen's Pk-126 "Smartie the Owl" stamp set and dressed up the cute owl with a little witch's hat from My creative time's "Treats for My Sweet" stamp set.

Here's a close up for the cute little Owl
I used Tim Holtz Distress markers to color her and the pumpkins. The cute Jack-o-laterns are also from My Creative Time's "Treats for My Sweet" stamp set. The pumpkins came from My Creative Time's "Piles from Smiles" stamp set.

These are the colors I used

Look how cute this spider is:)


Love Emma's (My Creative Time) "Treats for My Sweet" stamp set! So many cute Halloween images, and Sentiments. Here's a link to her store, if you wish to check out her amazing stamps. Her stamps are made from the same maufactures that bring us the Fabulous Peachy keen stamps.
Sentiment Close up
I used the Stamp Rock and Roll method to get two tones of ink on my stamp. The sentiment is from My Creative Time "Mixed Holiday Sentiments".


For the inside sentiment of my card, I wanted to have some fun and add this cute spider and spider web. These stamps are also from My Creative Time's "Treats for My Sweet" Stamp Set

Supplies used: 

Peachy Keen: PK-126 Smartie the Owl

My Creative Time: Treats for My Sweet, Piles of Smiles, Mixed Holiday Sentiments, Just Simply Live with coordinating dies, and Tag Dies set

Paper Stacks from: Recollections Night and Fall Stack, and K&Company, sorry couldn't find the name of the stack. It's this years Halloween paper stack, both found at Michaels.  

Time Holtz Distress Markers: Colors can be found on the picture of the markers.

Memento Ink: Rich Cocoa, Tangelo, Tuxedo Black, and Grape Jelly.

Twine, I won at Simply Crafts in a challenge.

Punch is from EK Success, sorry I dont have the name of it.


Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment:) 

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs! 
Monica L. 


Comments

Rhonda Emery said…
this is just too stinking cute great job love it
Migdalia said…
You did a Amazing Job on the coloring!Adorable card!
Lovely imgae!TFS
Lena said…
Just too darn cute! You did a great job with the colouring! Love it!
Kim said…
Very cute! Love that owl and all the fabulous details of your card!
Tracey said…
So so cute.........great card!

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Card with Tim Holtz stamp

Easter Treat Tubs

Enjoy the Simple Things