Mother's Day Card

Hi fellow crafters:) Today I made a card for my mom for mothers day.
No Cricut today, just my Cuttlebug, Dies, Embellishments, Ink, Stamps, and Scraps:)



I saw Shar from Scrapendipitye, make some flowers using My Creative Time's "Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies," and I wanted to give it a shot. Of course being that they were my first flowers, they didn't come out perfect, but with a little practice I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. Thanks Shar, for the great idea:)

I will be entering my card in the following challenges:
Lollipop Crafts: Mama Mia
Sentimental Sundays: For a Special Women
Top Tip Tuesday: Clean & Simple

Thank yo for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading them:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
Monica L.





Comments

Lisa Minckler said…
Very pretty card! Your floral arrangement is wonderful and I really like that big leaf. :)

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
Have a great one!
Lisa xx
Flutterby Trina said…
lovely card! Thank for playing along with us at TTT with our Clean and Simple Challenge, good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
What a beautiful card! I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Syndays! :-) Amy
LaJanette said…
Very pretty! I'm sure your mom loves it!

Thanks for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday.

Hugs;
Janette

PS; I have candy up on my blog if you would like to take a look:0)
lajanete.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Card with Tim Holtz stamp

Easter Treat Tubs

Enjoy the Simple Things