I Love You Tag!

Yay, another project completed! :)lol!

With Valentines around the corner, many blog's are having challenge's with a Valentine's theme. Hearts, pinks, reds, love is in the air and I'm loving it! Using the Sweetheart's Cricut Cartridge, I created this super cute 4 x 2 1/2 inch tag. I'm planing to put the tag in a mini album that I am planing to make, I just have to get the courage to start it (I've never made one before:)lol. This is the very first tag I make, and I think that it came out pretty cute.
 

I designed the tag on my handy-dandy Gypsy (I just love my Gypsy!), I used the Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge for the tag. First I cut the tag out from chipboard, just for sturdiness, then I cut two tag's in pink (the paper is from DCWV) so I could cover the chipboard up. I used "Tattered Rose"Distress Ink around the edges to cover the chipboard and also to give the tag a bit of the distress look. 
Here's a bit of a close up
For the frame I used the Storybook Cricut Cartridge. I used "Tea Dye" Distress Ink around and on the frame to add a little color to it. The rhinestones (Recollections: Bling a Roll) are from Michaels, and the heart stickers are from Walmart. The cute little Owl is from Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge (One of my all time favorites) and the double heart charm is form New Arrival Cricut Cartridge. I used My Creative Time "Anyday Bingo & Crossword" stamp set for the I, the heart, and the U on the double heart charm. The ribbon is from last years Michael's Valentines Day Collection.   

I will be entering this cute tag in a few challenges. 
Bitten by the Bug 2:Sweethearts Tag Challenge
Fantabulous Cricut: Challenge Me Monday #97 (Love is in the Air) Include a heart on your project. 
My Sheri Crafts: Challenge #78 (Love is in the Air) "Let's see at least two hearts on your project."
Scrappy Mom Stamps: Terrific Tuesday Challenge-Hearts Galore!

Thank you for stopping by my blog, feel free to leave me a comment, I love reading them:) Until next time.

Peace, Love & Cricut Hug's! 
Monica L.

Comments

scrapqueen141 said…
Your tag is adorable, I love the owl! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/
Carole Beath said…
Your tag is very cute. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 tag heart challenge.
Carole
Jeri said…
Darling tag. Love the bling. Thanks for playing at BBTB2.
**Treefrog** said…
Well I think it came out pretty cute also! And I would love to see the mini your going to put this when you are done! It seems scary at first but once you start you'll wonder why you waited so long, lol! Lots of work but lots of fun too! So glad you joined us over at BBTB2!
((Hugs)) Theresa
DonnaMundinger said…
AWWW!!! So stinkin' cute! Great start to your mini. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD
Scrappy Mel said…
So very cute! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! XOXO

- Mel
Sarah said…
What a great tag! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)
What a sweet tag! That little owl is just too precious! I need to make more tags. :)
Glenda said…
Love your sweet tag! Great job! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB and My Sheri Crafts!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Card with Tim Holtz stamp

Enjoy the Simple Things

Easter Treat Tubs