June Planner Dashboard

This month we have a few big camping trips planned out, so I wanted to incorporate that feel into my dashboard for June:)



I kept the dashboard super simple. I stared of by using some washi tape.



Then I used my Carta Bella The Great Outdoors paper pack and used the front advertising cover to fussy cute images out. I thought this would be a great way to use those cute images up.



I tried to keep it simple and not make my embellishments bulky.


I would like to enter my planner layout into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp: Monday Challenge

Die-cut-divas:June challenge


Thank you so much for visiting my blog.
Many crafty hugs:)
Moni

Comments

Emma Williams said…
What a great interpretation of our challenge theme and such a cute project...it's lovely and thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x
Arlene said…
I really like your planner, looks like you can use it and smile at the same time. Very sweet, so cute. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas this month.

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Card with Tim Holtz stamp

Enjoy the Simple Things

Easter Treat Tubs