Cards for Winter's Valentines Day Card Drive:)

Winter from http://winterwonderlandcrafter.blogspot.com is hosting a card drive for Saint Jude's Hospital. I told Winter I wanted to help her, so between my cousin, my mom, and I, we made 11 cards for the card drive. Due to a busy schedule, we we're only able to make 11 cards, totally not the number of cards I had envisioned, nontheless we made a few cards and we shipped them out to Winter before the the January 31st deadline. Here are some pictures of our cute little cards:)

 All the little critters are from the Create a Critter Cartridge. I love this cartridge, its cute and the layers are simple.



Those were close ups of two cards I made. It was so much fun making cute valentine's day cards for kids. If you have some time to make some cards for the card drive and send them to Winter before the 31st , please visit her blog and let her know that you wan to help out.

Thanks for visiting.

Peace, Love, and Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Comments

Cindy Beland said…
WOW AWESOME job!These cards are sooo SWEET,I LOVE the great embossing!Have a nice weekend!:)

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Card with Tim Holtz stamp

Easter Treat Tubs

Enjoy the Simple Things